[cisco-voip] UCCX Finesse Workflows/call info

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:25:46 EST 2015

Good morning!

I am cutting my teeth on Finesse a little this morning on my test system
and ran into a difference in the workflows between CAD/CDA and Finesse.

I'm trying to implement a simple workflow to do a screen pop for the agent
when the calling number is in a long list of numbers. In CDA, i just have
the trigger check the data field "Original Calling#" , and check against my
list.

In Finesse, this data field isn't available.. I see the callVaraibles1-10,
the outbond variables, DNIS and a few others but no other call info related
variables. Is there a way to enable these, or do I need to go back to the
script and stick this information in a call variable?

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman