[cisco-voip] UCCX Finesse Workflows/call info

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 14:08:20 EST 2015

It would be nice if Cisco had a document structured like "If this in CAD,
then that in Finesse"

I don't have a finesse installation in front of me at the moment, but I did
see this in the admin guide, which reads to me like what you are trying to
accomplish is technically feasible.

*You can filter trigger events by the value of the data that comes in the
event. You can configure a workflow to execute if any conditions are met or
if all conditions are met.*

*Individual conditions consist of the following:*

** A piece of event data to be examined, for example, DNIS or call
variables*

** A comparison between the event data and entered values (for example,
contains, is equal to, is not equal to, begins with, ends with, is empty,
is not empty, and is in list)*

*When the trigger and its conditions are satisfied, a list of actions
assigned to the workflow are executed. The actions execute in the order in
which they are listed.*

Source: UCCX Admin Guide 10.6
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/config/guide/UCCX_BK_CEC562D1_00_cisco-unified-ccx-administration-guide106/UCCX_BK_CEC562D1_00_cisco-unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_010110.html#CFIN_RF_W874D4EC_00

I'd spin up a dCloud and check it out for you, but the system's under
maintenance right now.

Can you share a screenshot of the conditions available to you?