[cisco-voip] Cisco CME

Quenten Grasso qgrasso at onq.com.au
Wed Jul 8 00:20:23 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to setup an Auto Attendant on a Cisco Call manager express 8  system however I'm not having a lot of joy and to be totally honest I'm not across the cisco gear all that much.
I've managed to get the config to a point where our sip trunks work and I can make calls inbound and outbound and between extensions so it seems to be a working phone system.

However I'm trying to do is setup an Auto Attendant for afterhours use and not having much joy.

I've loosely followed a few guides as like the links below  however basically I'm expecting it to work like this.

AA is setup as an "extension/pilot"  (having trouble getting this working)
The afterhours diversion points the other numbers to the AA Extension. (not up to this part yet)
AA extension answers the phone presents 3 or 4 options and then forwards the call to correct call group/extensions  (not working yet)

https://uccisco.wordpress.com/2014/10/22/cme-basic-automatic-call-distribution-and-auto-attendant-service-b-acd/
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/65596/b-acd-and-auto-attendant-services-cme

Regards,
Quenten Grasso