[cisco-voip] Digicert Wildcard certificates

Ian Anderson ia at andersoi.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 09:35:37 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm resurrecting an old thread from the deep, where Nate suggested using
DigiCert wildcard certificates for UC infrastructure.

I'm trying to use some of these for a Expressway MRA implementation, and am
struggling with the TLS-verification between the Expressway-E and
Expressway-C.

There are a few posts out there on 'tinternet that seem to suggest that
Wildcard certificates aren't supported, however Nate's post below indicated
that the digicert wildcards worked fine with expressway.

Before I put a permanent dent in this desk with my head, has anyone else
had success with Digicert wildcard certs in an Expressway MRA deployment?

Cheers

Ian

*> >* Use DIGICERT!  You can get a wildcard cert from them, and use it
over and over.  So you just generate the cert based on the CSR from
each app and it loads right in.
*> >* Works great on CUCM, CUC, CUP, & Expressway!
*