[cisco-voip] Strange 10.x licensing issue

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 00:14:33 EDT 2015

I haven't seen messaging licenses change for a device in cucm yet ... Now will need to look closer.

But I have seen CER licenses decrease when a owner is set  same on multiple devices in cucm . Still need to dig into that to get understanding of why...

Up until i saw that, I thought each product type license was not tied to other types. Have not found much in docs yet on this.

Sent from my iPhone