[cisco-voip] BFCP and Trusted Relay Points / Media Termination Points

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 4 09:21:00 EDT 2015

Thanks Brian.

Quite honestly, I don't know if I need BFCP or not. I would like to make use of the desktop sharing feature for sure. There was no mention of the options in the 10.6 deployment guide.

My preference would be to use TRPs, but I'm wondering if anything else would break.

I'm going to read up on the release notes since it looks like there's some more information there from what I gather from Jason's message.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure