[cisco-voip] Hosted Jabber, SSO and onprem UCM and UCXN

Chris Clouse Chris.Clouse at cdw.com
Wed Jun 10 13:39:24 EDT 2015

·         Verify the following Unity Connection Services are started.

     *   Connection Jetty
     *   Connection REST Service

·         Verify the class of service has Allow Users to Use the Web Inbox and RSS Feeds, Allow Users to Access Voice Mail Using an IMAP Client and/or Single Inbox, Allow Users to Use Unified Client to Access Voice Mail enabled

·         Verify the Unity Connection API Settings are enabled (System Settings->Advanced->API Settings)

     *   Allow Access to Secure Message Recordings through CUMI
     *   Display Message Header Information of Secure Messages through CUMI
     *   Allow Message Attachments through CUMI
Also make sure that you don’t have  <VoicemailService_UseCredentialsFrom>phone</VoicemailService_UseCredentialsFrom> in your jabber-config.xml file as it will need to have a separate login for the voicemail server versus CallManager.

~Chris