[cisco-voip] What is better than MediaSense for recording calls?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:07:31 EDT 2015

We have had telrex callrex now enghouse QMS for about 2+ years.  System
works with forked audio.  Does the job.  I don't care for the fact that you
have to have two different servers so you can run SCCP phones and one to
run SIP phones.  The front end is wrote in silverlight, which I'm not a fan
of since chrome is not supporting it moving forward.  And in our
environment we have had some browser caching issues (current support case).

But it has done a good job for us overall.

Scott