[cisco-voip] What is better than MediaSense for recording calls?

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Fri Jun 19 19:22:53 EDT 2015

For call recording without analytics the Acme Packet/Oracle ISR (Interactive Session Recorder) is the way to go. It has been deployed in some of the largest CUCM/UCCE/CVP contact centers in the world. Currently it supports 24,000 concurrent calls in a single cluster in 8U of rack space. It supports VoiceXML and also has API’s in case you need to integrate analytics with Nice, Verint, Call Miner, Ubiquity, etc.. The only thing is it uses SIPREC (RFC 6341) and I’m not sure Cisco has decided to support this. The rest of the world has already adopted SIPREC.