[cisco-voip] ATA190 Plar SIP Dial Rule

Barry Howser bhowser5050 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:30:10 EDT 2015

Hello everyone.

I have an ATA190 that needs to do a plar to 911. My dial plan uses "9" to
access an outside line (including the 911 pattern).

I created a SIP dial rule and added a plar pattern. I added a parameter
called "911" in the description and then added 9911 in the value field. I
saved, applied config and restarted.

I have applied that SIP Dial Rule to the ATA190 device's sip dial rule
section and reset the ATA. When I take either of the lines off hook with an
analog phone, I just get dial tone .... no PLARing.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks