[cisco-voip] Temp Fail since upgrade

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Mar 30 17:25:00 EDT 2015

I'm not aware of any known caveats of that nature regarding that upgrade path.

Any recent network changes between ccm and the gateways since the upgrade?

I have seen situations with MGCP where the ccm side of the gateway config had to be rebuilt after a CCM upgrade.

Are you running an ED code version on the gateway? Check for caveats in your gateway code version with ccm 10.5.1

Have you restarted the MGCP process on the gateways (inside a maintenance window)?

In a more drastic approach, you could try and reintegrate the gateways as h.323 and see if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Ryan