[cisco-voip] Call Manager 10.5 MOH Volume

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:56:50 EST 2015

I don't know what could be wrong, but I do know of a Service Parameter
setting which can help you.

*Default MOH Volume Level*
This parameter specifies the dB (volume) level adjustment applied to MOH
audio source files when new audio source files are imported. Changes to
this parameter ONLY affect audio files that are imported after the change
occurs.

Found under IPVMS *advanced* Service Parameters.  Does say clusterwide, so
no need to do it on all MOH servers.  Also, you'll have to re-import your
file to get this to affect it.