[cisco-voip] BFL Pickup button

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Nov 16 10:43:34 EST 2015

This doc is a bit dated but describes BLF configuration in relevant detail:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/rel_notes/6_1_2/cucmbe-rel_note-612/cucmbe-rel_note-612_2.html#wp308676

When you press the BLF button in the alerting state (flashing amber), and you hear the reorder tone, it is because it is not associate with any pickup groups. In essence, it is trying to pickup a call but can't find a call to pickup.

Thanks,

Ryan