[cisco-voip] Jabber phone mode outbound calls issue

abbas wali abbaseo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:13:23 EST 2015

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the detailed response.

Yes the issue is with Jabber clients and not the IP phones.

The line itself which is shared with many devices, can make calls on any
other device but fails when made from Jabber.

I ran all the below Utils and all came out without any significant alarms

The NTP, though is at stratum 4. But again that's for both the clusters and
one of them can make calls with jabber.

Have ran some traces as below

These are multiple failed calls.

Not sure why there are so many REFER messages !!

Thank s