[cisco-voip] Call Queue while hunting

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:54:22 EST 2015

The Unity Connection Call Handler trick would not.  It would play a single
message first, then transfer to the Hunt Pilot, where it would continue to
work as you've already experienced.  If you want the user experience you
are describing, then you're looking at Cisco Unified Contact Center
Express, most likely.  You may already own a 5 user license to run UCCX
too, as Cisco has given away a 5 user license with CallManager for a long
while now.