[cisco-voip] Upgrade of CUCM with UCCX HA enabled

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:12:13 EDT 2015

You drop calls in queue and on the IVR when you restart the engine.  It
takes about a minute usually on restart and calls can get busy signals
during that time.

In some cases, I create backup UCM hunt groups and route the calls around
CCX entirely.  They lose reporting and IVR but calls get to agents.

Justin