[cisco-voip] Upgrade of CUCM with UCCX HA enabled

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:38:06 EDT 2015

RE: Hunt Groups

Just make sure you're following the restrictions of such a design:

"Agent extensions cannot be added to hunt lists or hunt groups. If an agent
has only one line, then the agent phone cannot be part of a hunt list or
hunt group. In the case of multiple lines, none of the lines on the first
four lines monitored by the UCCX must be part of the hunt group."

Source:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/release/docs/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccx-release-notes-106/UCCX_BK_UC733F42_00_uccc-release-notes-106_chapter_00.html

That limitation would of course eliminate your ability to build a hunt
group with Jabber Softphones, or any model IP phone which only has a single
line appearance.