[cisco-voip] Outbound IVR-UCCX and CUBE

Nick Britt nickolasjbritt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:14:59 EDT 2015

Sorry to Grave dig here, trying to configure CPA on UCCX on 10.6(1.10000.1)
with a CISCO2921/K9 on  Version 15.4(3)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).

It appears CSCui62525 was resolved on our version of UCCX but we tried
removing RTP-NTE from all dialpeers with no luck (no update messages being
sent from the GW to UCCX to advise that a live human is speaking connected)

Anything else we should check? TAC is next :(

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 4:12 AM, Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) <
rlafount at cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi Michele,
>
> As Bill said, only TDM is supported at this time. Although CUBE recently
> released support for CPA in DSPs that is not involved in call termination,
> there are still some things we have to work out.
>
> You can track CSCui62525. When this gets integrated I hope we’ll support
> CUBE for IVR-based Outbound Dialer with UCCX.
>
> You can also see this article which talks a little bit more about it.
>

> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/116084-trouble-ivr-dialer-00.html
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ryan LaFountain
> Unified Contact Center
> Cisco Services
> Direct: +1 919 392 9898
> Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time
>
> On Apr 10, 2014, at 12:41 PM, Bill Talley <btalley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PSTN access has to be TDM.  SIP trunking to telco is not supported in CCX
> 9.0(2) for outbound dialer functionality.
>
> <replying all this time>
>

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Michele Russo (AM) <
> michele.russo at dimensiondata.com> wrote:
>
>> I am configuring an Outbound IVR Progressive Campaign using UCCX version
>> 9.0.2 and CUBE.  Is this supported? I saw a note in this got a bit worried.
>>

>> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/116084-trouble-ivr-dialer-00.html#anc8
>>

>> Thanks.
>>

>> Michele Russo Harttree
>>
>> Consultant