[cisco-voip] Outbound IVR-UCCX and CUBE

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Oct 15 10:52:25 EDT 2015

Long shot here but have you double checked that voice activity detection (VAD) is off?

Thanks,

Ryan

From: nickolasjbritt at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:14:59 +1100
To: rlafount at cisco.com
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Outbound IVR-UCCX and CUBE
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

Sorry to Grave dig here, trying to configure CPA on UCCX on 10.6(1.10000.1) with a CISCO2921/K9 on  Version 15.4(3)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).

It appears CSCui62525 was resolved on our version of UCCX but we tried removing RTP-NTE from all dialpeers with no luck (no update messages being sent from the GW to UCCX to advise that a live human is speaking connected)

Anything else we should check? TAC is next :(