[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.6(1)SU1 - RTMT Issues

Gurpreet Singh Kukreja tycoononway1987 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:34:44 EDT 2015

Hi Nathan,

Could you try to add the IP and Hostname of your UCCX server (s) into the
"hosts" (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc) file on the machine where you're
running the RTMT, save it and try to login into RTMT again and check if it
works? Keep in mind, sometimes the user you're logged in with onto Windows
needs to have access to the hosts file, you can assign the user by right
clicking the hosts file and going into its properties.

HTH

Gurpreet