[cisco-voip] CUIC/UCCX 10.6 Report Scheduler message

Gurpreet Singh Kukreja tycoononway1987 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:17:00 EDT 2015

Hi Ed,

Not sure if this has already been resolved for you or not, but here's what
i recommend:

- Run the following command on your CCX node and find out if there are any
reports for which the status does not show as READY, They will all be in
either DELETE, ADD or UPDATE state. If yes, then you'd need to delete those
specific entries, but first, here's the sql command to check the status:

*run sql select id, scheduledreportname, operationflag from
cuic_data:cuicscheduledreports*
This is sample output for how it should look under the command;

admin:run sql select id, scheduledreportname, operationflag from
cuic_data:cuicscheduledreports
id                               scheduledreportname operationflag
8E5B3E93100001500000000B0AC5BFE7 TEST                READY

*- *Now, to remove the unnecessary entries, use the below syntax where
"xxx" is the "id" from the output as shown above, but run it only for those
scheduled reports which show status other then READY:

*run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicscheduledreports where id = 'xxx'*

HTH
Gurpreet