[cisco-voip] CUIC/UCCX 10.6 Report Scheduler message

Jose Colon II jcolon424 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:02:47 EDT 2015

Hi Gurpreet, I have a similar issue where a user is running a report and
the report is running for a considerable amount of time. When I run the
below sql query I get the following ouput

run sql select
id,scheduledreportname,lastruntime,lastrunstatus,operationflag from
cuic_data:cuicscheduledreports

id                               scheduledreportname
    lastruntime             lastrunstatus operationflag
================================
============================================= =======================
============= =============
8ADBECC8100001500002B0C93F5722E9 YTD CSQ Activity
   2015-10-22 06:30:00.04  RUN:2         READY

This report shows that it is running in the CUIC browser. Howerver when I
run the sql statement from CLI its operationflag shows "Ready" but what
does the "lastrunstatus" of "RUN:2" actually mean? all the other reports on
the system show "RUN:1"

I am concerdned with this as the report has been running for the last 4
hours. It is a big report but the user has told me this usually is done a
long time before this.

Thank you in advance