[cisco-voip] 3rd Party backup tools

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 27 08:56:58 EDT 2015

Not sure if mentioned in this thread, but something to consider is to have a VM with the base CUCM installed for each of your pubs and subs. That way, if you have to restore, you just spin up the base install and restore from DRS.

That would save some significant time.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure