[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 10.5.2 Split Brain Recovery

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:10:30 EDT 2015

The error I get on CUC publishers is that it must be stratum 6 or better.
10.5.2 SU1 and better versions building in a dead network for hardware
migration.

I would agree that the closer to 1 you can get, the better.

Worst case, since DNS is no longer taboo, is to sync directly with a
stratum 1 time server in the wild.