[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.6 mixed mode migration question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:32:01 EDT 2015

Hello!

I think I'm missing something and/or making it more complicated on myself.

I'm running UCCX 10.6 w/mixedmode.cop and I've activated the finesse
service.

To migrate a team to finesse is it just a matter of that entire team just
picking a day and logging into Finesse instead of CAD, or is there some
switch I have to flip for the team somewhere that i'm not finding?

I realize I'm oversimplifying a little bit as workflows/reasons codes/etc
need to get manually configured or verified on the finesse side.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman