[cisco-voip] Is there a CLI command to show the MTU size ?

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Mon Sep 14 12:36:37 EDT 2015

show network eth0 detail

+Chris
TME - MediaSense and Unity Connection

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Brian V
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 12:32 PM
To: Cisco VOIP <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Is there a CLI command to show the MTU size ?

The only place I can find to SHOW the current MTU size is from the OS Admin GUI under the
Show/Network menu.

from the CLI none of the "show network" commands seem to have it.
I recently tested (this past weekend) on CUCM 9.1.2 and 10.5.2SU2a

Is it hiding somewhere else in the CLI commands or is the web GUI the only place to check on the status?

I know the command to change the MTU is "set network mtu XXX" but can't find a CLI to show the current MTU.

What am I missing.
Thanks