[cisco-voip] Finesse Team Data/queue data

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:16:10 EDT 2015

Hello!

We're getting ready to migrate our first team over to Finesse soon, one
thing we've found in testing so far is that when a supervisor logs in,
under manager team they can select the team they want to display under
"Team performance", but in the Team Data/Queue Data tabs of the portal they
are showing all teams/CSQs.

Is this normal that they are seeing other teams like this in Finesse? I'm
thinking I can customize some live data reports in CUIC and then customize
each team's portal in Finesse admin, but it seems counter-intuitive and
maybe i'm just missing something.

--
Ed Leatherman