[cisco-voip] static.....7961 / plantronics savi?????

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:25:17 EDT 2016

I will have to look at Jitter.  the static happens as soon as you have dial
tone.

Firmware version is 9.4.2sr1-1s

everything runs G711 both WAN and LAN.

 Brian -- We are doing BIB call recording but it happens with simple dial
tone so I don't think your bug is what I'm up against and my firmware is
newer.

Scott