[cisco-voip] Additional historical reports available on CCO

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:16:21 EDT 2016

those reports have the temp tables issue.   they need to be imported using
the uccxhrc user.

Which makes me really question using these reports in production since the
QA on these must have been really minimal to document that they should be
imported with uccxhruser.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Anthony Holloway <
avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com> wrote:

> Update: I rebooted my UCCX to see if that helped, and now I cannot run
> the Reason Code Report by Agent Grouping report, as it fails with the same
> database error.  So, it got worse.
>
> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Ed Leatherman <ealeatherman at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hmm i'll try the other ones - both reason code reports resulted in the
>> same errors. I tried the second one using CUIC as the data source just to
>> see if it made a difference. Thats the same type of error that i got
>> though. Trying to find out if TAC will support these or not also.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Anthony Holloway <
>> avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Update:  After importing all reports, I can only run two of the five:
>>>
>>>    1. All Agent Fields Report - GOOD
>>>    2. Contact Service Queue Activity by Window Duration - Database
>>>    status Failed
>>>    3. CSQ All Fields Report - Database status Failed
>>>    4. Reason Code Report by Agent Grouping - GOOD (This was
>>>    coincidentally the first one I imported)
>>>    5. Reason Code Report by Reason Code Grouping -  - Database status
>>>    Failed
>>>
>>> As one example of the error output from a failed run is:
>>>
>>> *Error information:*
>>> com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDbException:
>>> DbException: CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSet() { Nested
>>> SQLException; SQLState: IX000 Vendor code: -313 Message: Not owner of
>>> table. } at
>>> com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSetBuilder(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:952)
>>> at
>>> com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.executeQueryUsingDatasetBuilder(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:80)
>>> at
>>> com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.engine.CuicReportEngineWorker.runReport(CuicReportEngineWorker.java:37)
>>> at com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.enginebase.Worker.run(Worker.java:329)
>>> at
>>> com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.InstrumentedRunnable.run(InstrumentedRunnable.java:92)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) at
>>> com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:164)
>>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Not owner of table. at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.a(IfxSqli.java:3643) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.E(IfxSqli.java:3974) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.dispatchMsg(IfxSqli.java:2695) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.receiveMessage(IfxSqli.java:2611) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.a(IfxSqli.java:1830) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.executeStatementQuery(IfxSqli.java:1768) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxSqli.executeStatementQuery(IfxSqli.java:1699) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxResultSet.a(IfxResultSet.java:210) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxStatement.executeQueryImpl(IfxStatement.java:1237) at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxPreparedStatement.executeQuery(IfxPreparedStatement.java:401)
>>> at
>>> com.informix.jdbc.IfxCallableStatement.executeQuery(IfxCallableStatement.java:241)
>>> at
>>> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyCallableStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyCallableStatement.java:2131)
>>> at
>>> com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.executeAndLoadDataset(CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.java:1072)
>>> at