[cisco-voip] MWI Light UCM 8

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Fri Aug 5 10:50:30 EDT 2016

I should mention that while I said CUC in my previous message, most of the reports should still be available in Unity. Also, if I recall correctly, the Notifier service works very similar in Unity as it does with Unity Connection.

Also, affecting Unity 8.0:
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtf46676

“Symptom:
MWI stays ON or does not turn OFF as expected.

Conditions:
Unity Connection running 7.1.3 and when user does not have any any new message.

Also seen with unity 8.0.x”

- Dan