[cisco-voip] Expressways and second call back???

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:24:45 EDT 2016

Scott,

Are you doing call recording on the line? I ran into a very very similar
thing setting up MRA this weekend, it turned out that my DN was setup for
call recording, and the mystery call was a SIP INVITE from CUCM trying to
get jabber to send media to the call recorder. I don't have it fixed yet
(other than to disable recording)

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Matthew Loraditch <
MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com> wrote:

> EM is technically not supported so I’d want to know if that happens on a
> phone that is hardcoded with those dns and such.
>

> Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
> Network Engineer
> Direct Voice: 443.541.1518
>
> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn