[cisco-voip] Expressways and second call back???

Patrick Robitaille Patrick.Robitaille at aqr.com
Thu Aug 11 06:31:37 EDT 2016

We had the same issue and it's related to call recording.  You can whitelist the recorder servers in the Expressway (Core I think),  and recording will work sometimes but not always.  If you try this, you need to enter separate entries for both the hostname and IP of each Recorder Server.

Officially recording via MRA isn't supported yet.  Fix for us was to disable recording config for just the line appearance on MRA Phone and Mobile Jabber - TCT, BOT, TAB.  Internal desktop Jabber should work - CSF.

Patrick Robitaille
AQR Capital Management
O: (203) 742-3797 | C: (203) 914-9572