[cisco-voip] enhanced or enhanced plus

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:43:25 EST 2016

I'm going off of table 2 in this document.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-licensing/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

Does 'Included' mean you can have a hard phone and a jabber soft phone for
enhanced or do we need to have at least enhanced plus?  It reads to me that
you can have both, not one or the other with enhanced but my licensing page
shows my interpretation to be incorrect.

If a jabber soft phone is going to take either enhanced plus (or above) or
us a second enhanced license, what is the point of having the primary phone
field on the CSF if it doesn't do anything?  Am I simply configuring
something wrong?

The wording is confusing, at best.

Thanks!