[cisco-voip] Finesse API Get Users State

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:08:41 EST 2016

*Steve/Brian,*

I have tried all morning to get a XPath tester(
http://codebeautify.org/Xpath-Tester#) to parse my data but It won't work.

I'm using XPath expression:  /Users/User/*[text()[contains(.,'firstName')]
| text()[contains(.,'LOGOUT')]]

I basically need a list of users that DO NOT have the state of LOGOUT.

Here is an example of my XML

<dialogs>/finesse/api/User/10097499/Dialogs</dialogs>
        <extension></extension>
        <firstName>Ryan</firstName>
        <lastName>Burtch</lastName>
        <loginId>10097499</loginId>