[cisco-voip] UCCX 11 and Finesse

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:01:40 EST 2016

Also related.. TAC advised me that CSCuv24965 also is present in v11 -  the
bug report doesn't list 11 yet, i just logged a new ticket to ask why.
Basically it will randomly wipe out all your reason codes and any
customization you have in finesse for desktops - in my case it was all my
workarounds from the that technote Anthony linked. If you hit the bug, be
prepared to restart Finesse Tomcat and re-enter in all your finesse
customization.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Anthony Holloway <
avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a heads up to my Cisco Collab brothers and sisters.
>
> If you are deploying UCCX v11 with Enhanced or Standard licensing, you can
> expect Live Data to be broken in Finesse.
>
> Cisco TAC has to root your box and upload new JAR files to fix it.
>
> https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/cscux33949
>
> And also, not a defect, but a feature which would be undesirable by most:
> Finesse Supervisors with Reporting Role see all CSQs instead of just their
> Team only (not specific to v11).
>

> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118823-technote-uccx-00.html

Ed Leatherman