[cisco-voip] IM&P 10.5(1) Version Confusion

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jan 19 16:18:50 EST 2016

Typically these things happen when a critical bug is found after the sign-off has happened for release of that version. If it were UCM the result would have been a 10.5(1a).
I could only find one defect fix that went into the -9 build of IM&P 10.5.1 (CSCuo57285) and since it’s a sev2 bug that’s probably what did it.

The release notes on cisco.com<http://cisco.com> cite 10000-9 so I would go with that one as the official release.  You ended up with the 10000-8 build because somebody did you a favor and sent it to you OR because it was posted briefly but pulled and replaced with the 10000-9 build and you got an order through before build 8 was yanked.

-Ryan