[cisco-voip] UCCX/Extend and Connect

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:00:40 EST 2016

The docs on the UCCX side of the house for this were kinda bad imo - they
just kinda threw out some links to CUCM and then gave a 30,000 foot view
procedure of installing IM&P which sort of set off my WTF alarm so I
decided to just try it w/o IMP; vanilla extend and connect works just dandy
without it.

--
Ed Leatherman