[cisco-voip] UCCX CUIC Lost Data

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Jan 27 17:48:01 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

I'm seeing an issue with UCCX 10.6(1)10000.39 where database replication
between the 2 UCCX nodes was having issues resulting in no new call data
being populated in the CUIC Historical Reports such as the Detailed Call by
Call CCDR report.

We fixed the replication issue and now new calls are showing in the CUIC
report successfully but we still have a gap of missing data in the reports.

The actual call records look to be in the database:

admin:run uccx sql db_cra select count(*) from contactcalldetail where
startDateTime >= '2016-01-27 00:00:01'
(COUNT(*))
20519

But CUIC is only pulling in the new calls.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

Brian