[cisco-voip] Time of day routing on UCCX 10.6

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 21:35:06 EDT 2016

I've done something similar by encapsulating the time logic in XML and then
using XPath queries in UCCX to pull the info and make decisions based on
the results.  In our case it's an oncall shift schedule system that UCCX
pulls XML from.

the call flow portion of the XML looks something like:
<shift start="201607041800" end="201607050800" fwdTo="XXXXXXXX" notes="mon">Dr
Three</shift>

So as an answer, you could have this included in an XML file but you'll
then need to have some UCCX code to work with and interpret the XML.

Let me know if some sample code would be useful.  Can pull the main
components from the scripts I have on hand into something seperate as an
example if it's useful.