[cisco-voip] Time of day routing on UCCX 10.6

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:06:15 EDT 2016

Alternatively to building a forecasted schedule, could you see a way in
which a "forced open," and "forced closed" feature would help?  I.e.,
Supervisors come in at 8:00am and open the call center, and when they go
home at 5:00pm they close it.

This could be as simple as checking for the logged in status of that
Supervisor in the script, or as complicated as controlling it via an IVR.