[cisco-voip] R: Re: BUG - Cisco Jabber for Windows version 11.6.2

bertacco.alessandro at alice.it bertacco.alessandro at alice.it
Wed Jul 20 03:39:55 EDT 2016

Ho Ryan,
  thenk you for your answer. Here my reply.

Is this issue only with J4W clients or are IP phones and other devices on CCM impacted too? Only J4W!!

Is this an on-prem presence server deployment?   On-Prem!!What version of presence and IM server?

  Normal
  0

  14

  false
  false
  false

  IT
  X-NONE
  X-NONE

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

11.0.1.11900-4 What version of CCM server?

  Normal
  0

  14

  false
  false
  false

  IT
  X-NONE
  X-NONE

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

11.0.1.22900-14 What version of Windows? Both Win81 and Win10

Is MRA / Expressway involved? I've Expressway infrastructure, but not involved because the issue happen also inside corporate netowrk
Can you give an example
ingress/egress call flow, and the associated SDI CCM traces (and also
the Jabber Client's PRT log for the example call)?
What calls fail, onnet, offnet or both?Both onnet and offnet, Phone services deregister, and I say Only Phone services, Unity Connection and IM&Presence stay connected!
Is the Jabber client connecting over VPN?No!!!, LAN
Does DNS/NTP check out fine for CUCM and IMP clusters (forward/reverse DNS and Stratum 3 or better)?Yes, All configured fine, adn witch Jabber versione 11.6.1 the issue not happen
What is the round trip delay between the client and the server it is connecting to when it authenticates (CCM, IMP .. etc)? 1 ms, in LAN