[cisco-voip] Voice Dialing Misdirects

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Jun 6 17:19:04 EDT 2016

David,

Here are my thoughts for what they be worth to ya ;)

- Make sure the name is in the search scope (located in directory handler basics page).

- Look at the voice recognition update schedule and see if you have any inactive periods. Maybe it was added and subsequently checked during an inactive period (Located in system settings > schedules)? ..... admittedly, a Hail Mary ....

- Try ratcheting up the speech confidence threshold. The default should be 10 ... try something around 30 - 40 (Located in the directory handler basics page).

- Bounce the voice recognition transport services (Located in Unity Connection Serviceability > Service Management)

Hope this helps,

= Ryan =

Email: ryanhuff at outlook.com
Spark: ryanhuff at outlook.com