[cisco-voip] Voice Dialing Misdirects

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:23:26 EDT 2016

Well I think I found it...
Both extensions, for "recorded name" had "Jane Doe".  At one point, they
swapped extensions, and they changed greetings, and I updated extensions
and Caller ID and that, but no one thought to change "recorded name".
Apparently at that point, the system must randomly pick what extension to
throw you to.  Once we recorded her name properly, we are not seeing this
behavior anymore!

Thank you everyone.