[cisco-voip] Helios IP Uni intercom units Dual Button.

Matthew Collins mcollins at block.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 11:18:13 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have been asked to configure some Helios IP Uni intercom units and register them to the CUCM, I have been able to compete this, The phones are registered and they can place calls between each other but the audio quality is poor, and when I say poor I don't mean packet loss but the Audio volume keeps getting higher then lower, There is a lot of feedback. I might get 10 seconds of clear audio then its all start to go bad again. I have tested lots of the audio settings but not been able to get the right combo. I have also upgraded them to their latest firmware. I'm unable to log a call with Helios for support as we didn't purchase them direct. They are telling my to do to the supplier, But we are unsure where they were purchased from.

Any thoughts? What was anyone else's experience, Did they just work out of the box without tweaking the audio settings?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew