[cisco-voip] DS3 voice delivery?

Nick Barnett nicksbarnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:35:39 EDT 2016

Thank you everybody. The mux jumped into maintenance mode for some reason.
We were able to find a 20 year old manual that had DB9 ->RJ45 pinouts... I
cut the end off a blue cisco console cable and rewired the end. Then we
could session into the device and set it back into service. We're up for
now, hopefully it doesn't decide it needs to be in maintenance mode for
another 15 years :)