[cisco-voip] UCCX Script redirect

Aaron Banks amichaelbanks at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:52:04 EDT 2016

I'm having a little trouble with a script redirect.  The redirect works fine, but the call is being sent to a PRI instead of a SIP trunk.  How it works is the call comes in over the SIP trunk to a RP and then is sent to UCCX script with a couple of options.  Selecting either option sends the call to a DID outside of the enterprise.  I have put in a route pattern that is an exact match to one of the options selected in the IVR.  My question is - do I have a pattern matching problem or is the CSS of the CTI port being used (which, if true, I know exactly what the problem is).  I had the redirect CSS on the trigger set to be the route point, but that clearly is not working.

Any comments, suggestions, mild criticism appreciated.

Aaron