[cisco-voip] UCCX Workforce Optimization

Andy andy.carse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:00:48 EDT 2016

Does anyone have a step by step install guide for Unified Workforce Optimisation Quality Management or a url?
I am trying to setup in my lab a small UCCX setup which is ok, but the whole Workforce Optimization piece is giving me a headache.
Having to setup Micro$oft servers is something which I’ve always steered clear of, but it would seem that the “devil has risen again”.

I’m “only” interested in getting the call recording version 10.5 working if that is any help.

The cisco doc’s I have seen miss out the SQL server setup ;)

Andy
andy.carse at gmail.com