[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5 Upgrade from 11.0 Requires PUT?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:16:12 EDT 2016

It might be related, but I don't think that your situation means 11.5
itself, requires the use of PUT.  I just think your CCO ID may not have had
an active contract, and by going through PUT, it was then fixed.  I can
download the 11.5 media, and I have not used PUT for 11.5 yet.  Or for 11,
for that matter.  I try not to involve myself in the world of part numbers;
I have enough to worry about on the technical side.