[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.0 session at Live 2016

Mike O mikeeo at msn.com
Tue Jun 21 10:56:24 EDT 2016

Anthony,

If you work for a partner (I think you do) check out the SRE Team's offering. These are free labs (for partners) that focus on pre and post sales. We have a ton of deployment labs on Collab, Data center and enterprise networking. I have wrote several iWAN labs and will be presenting a iWAN PfR lab at Cisco Live.

Use your partner login for this Link: https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-28201