[cisco-voip] Porting numbers between carriers

Adam cisco at adman.net
Fri Jun 24 10:46:27 EDT 2016

This is like when someone puts a static route in somewhere in the network
and then forgets about it, then wonders why BGP isn't getting them there. I
normally find this happens in scenarios where someone manually configured
something outside of the provider's provisioning tools and it was never
documented.

-Adam